Staying Safe During Your Stay
We look forward to welcoming you to The Steading Highland Glen Lodge from July 15th onwards. We appreciate that you will have heightened concerns regarding hygiene during your stay with us and trust in cleanliness standards will be critical to you enjoying your stay.
With that in mind, we have created a programme that will focus on the highest standards of cleanliness and social distancing within our property whilst still enjoying your vacation. In these unprecedented times, your safety is our highest priority.
The success of the nationwide battle against Covid-19 was and still is, dependant on all of us working together as a community. This is just as relevant during your stay at The Steading. You are a vital component in ensuring continued success and we need your commitment to maintaining the following established Covid-19 public health practices and our operational plan:
• Use sanitising stations and wash hands regularly
• Breakfast Buffet Selection pre order form
Book A Table For Dinner at Check-in
Table Service Only
• Observe social distancing with other guests and staff
• Use cards rather than cash for all payments
Use your room bathroom only
• Please continue to observe the recommendation of the HSE as has been advised by the government since the onset of the Coronavirus
• If you feel ill, please cancel your stay
Unfortunately, failure to co-operate will leave us with no other option but to ask you to vacate the premises in the interests of public health. Please understand that this for YOUR safety.
And so, we have outlined below the new measures put in place as part of our new Covid-19 operation that will help to keep all of us safe. This outlines the procedures that underpin our commitment to you and the terms & conditions that we expect of you during your stay with us.
If you have any queries that are not answered below, please contact us
We look forward to welcoming you to The Steading Highland Glen Lodge and we appreciate your custom and collaboration.
General Cleaning Policy Please always co-operate.
• Ongoing sanitisation of all public areas throughout the day. Our mission will be to sanitise and make safe known “hotspots” such as door handles, counter spaces amongst others.
• We will be working to ventilate the property so you may see more windows open throughout to keep air circulating and fresh.
• We monitor HSE experts advice on new technologies and approaches for our policies and procedures.
⇒ Sanitising stations to be located within your bathroom and at the main entrance.
• Careful consideration has been given to the preparation and presentation of your room . You will find restricted tea/coffee making facilities.
• Our deep clean of “High Touch Areas” will include extra disinfecting of the most frequently touched guests room areas such as light switches, door handles, TV remotes, toilet flusher, taps and more.
• When a guest room is vacated after a stay, all material will be removed and cleaned from the room (even if unused)
Dining with Us
⇒ To maintain social distancing, you must make a reservation for breakfast and dinner so that we may control the numbers dining at any one time.
⇒ You are asked to make use of the sanitisation stations located at the entrance to restaurant..
• Breakfast will be served from 7 am to 8.30 am and is only available by reservation.
• We will practice social distancing by setting up tables 2m apart and ensuring, as best we can, that large groups are not all booked into the restaurant at any one time.
• We will use disposable items for single-use where possible i.e. menus, paper napkins, individually wrapped condiments, butter, jam etc. .
• Room service is available on request.